Some of these Technologies include:
The LU Library in partnership with the Directorate Research, Extension and Consultancy has installed a TEEAL.
TEEAL in brief is:
- The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library
- A digital database of over 200 top scientific journals with millions of pages of current research.
- Accessible offline, via your local network or a single PC – no Internet.
- Full-text articles on-demand at your fingertips
- A fully searchable citation database (CAB, Biosis, PubMed… material starting from the 1990. Annually updated with the previous year’s content…a permanent part of your collection
The Directorate of Research, Extension and Consultancy has facilitated access to various Electronic Resources to assist students and members of staff to carry out their research. They include:
It provides access to Agricultural Resources.
It provides access to Research in the Environment Resources.
It provides access to Health Research Resources.