Dr. Peter Waweru, PhD.
The Campus was established in 2002 as the Centre for Continuing Education to cater for the training needs of the local community and offer educational opportunities to those interested in pursuing both vocational and higher education.
The Campus is located in Gatero Building behind the Nuclear Investments Stage. It is also a few metres from the Nyahururu Town Clock and Kenol Petrol Station.
The Campus has both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and a number of diplomas and certificate programmes. The programmes are as follows:
Bachelor Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science (Community Development)
- Master of Business Administration
- Diploma in Library & Information Studies
- Diploma in Procurement & Logistics Management
- Diploma in Information Communication and Technology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Accounting: ATC; CPA
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Community Development
- Certificate in Library & Information Studies
- Certificate in Public Administration & County Governance
The Campus has qualified staff for all courses. Whenever there is a shortfall, part-time lecturers are engaged to ensure our students get a value for their tuition fees.
The Campus has a well stocked library to cater for the needs of the various disciplines. We also have a cafeteria that caters for the students. However, students are expected to make arrangements for their accommodation. The staff is always ready to guide students on this.
We welcome you all to our Campus.
Email : email@example.com